These are the webpages of Johannes Bauer.
I'm one of two MD's at Thinking Research Instruments GmbH where we develop a system for imaging and analysis of biological samples for pre-clinical medical research.
- Before that, I was working as a freelance data scientist.
- Before that, I worked as a data scientist/data science engineer/scrum master/factotum with EOS Holding.
- Before that, I worked for mgm technology partners in the same field.
- Before that, I did a PHD in computer science (actually: AI, computational neuroscience, robotics) with the WTM group at The University of Hamburg, which I finished in 2015.
- Before that, I worked as a software developer with mgm.
If you have an interesting problem related to AI/data science, or just computer science in general, get in touch!